8 Top Buy Now Pay Later Fitness and Health Stores
How are you sleeping? What are you eating? What kind of physical activity are you getting? What are you thinking about? It’s a lot to balance, but answering probing health and wellness questions can often reveal the best path to your fitness destination.
In this post, we’ll share health tips, explain how a buy now pay later solution can help unlock helpful fitness resources, and share seven fitness and health stores committed to helping you reach your goals for a better, healthier life.
5 Quick Health Tips For Life
Achieving and maintaining health doesn’t have to be stressful. You can do anything, but you don’t have to do everything. These five simple health and wellness tips can serve you well:
- Keep Your Mind Right: Getting proper sleep, using positive affirmation apps, meditating, praying, and journaling are a few ways to keep your thought life on the right track and manage stress.
- Practice Mindful Eating: Eating in front of the television, grabbing fast food, and bypassing nutritional labels are sure ways to get derailed from healthy eating. Make a plan to eat well at home or on the go.
- Exercise Regularly: Seems simple enough, but it’s easy to get off track. Find an enjoyable exercise and add it to your daily calendar. If you’re looking for a new activity, check out Teqball!
- Drink Water: Your body needs water to function at its best. Carry a water container around to keep your hydration goals in your face. Little sips add up.
- Get Busy Living: Try not to obsess about your health goals to avoid stressing yourself right out of success. Choose a “big picture” approach to health and watch yourself win.
If you’re looking for affordable resources to align with your fitness and health plan, consider businesses that offer buy now pay later solutions like Splitit. Not only can you stretch your money, but you get the added benefit of sticking with your budget in these challenging times.
Unlock Fitness Resources With Buy Now Pay Later Solutions
Sticker shock. It’s often a rude awakening that’s more like an invisible stop sign, but buy now pay later solutions can help you catapult over obstacles on your health and fitness journey.
- Buy now pay later solutions like Splitit invite you to pay for purchases and subscriptions over time with affordable monthly installments.
- Choosing Splitit at checkout gives you the option to make interest-free monthly payments with the available credit on your existing Visa or Mastercard.
For example, if you wanted to purchase a one-year membership for an online fitness class for $300, you’d need at least $300 of available credit. Splitit won’t charge you up front for the full amount; the buy now pay later technology will set it aside as you make monthly payments.
So, say yes that that class, equipment, or health assessment without the hassle of credit checks.
Now, let’s get into some top health and fitness businesses that work with Splitit.
Smash Health Goals With These Buy Now Pay Later Health and Fitness Stores
You can read more about each business in this section or just skip right to the goodies by clicking these links:
- Exxentric — Flywheel-based exercise equipment and coaching
- Echelon — Home fitness in the form of bikes, rowers, striders, and reflective mirrors
- POUND — Cardio-jam rockstar workouts in person or online
- ReST — Sleep technology geared toward recovering from an athletic lifestyle
- Teqball — A football (soccer)-inspired sport that uses a curved table
- Healthpath — A case-by-case, guided approach to achieve better health
- Pinner Test — A tool to discover food intolerances so you can optimize health
- Baptiste Institute — An online or in-person purpose-filled power yoga method
Founded in 2011, Exxentric is a premier provider of flywheel equipment and experiences. The Stockholm, Sweden-based fitness company has a variety of flywheel-based equipment to meet multiple fitness, rehabilitation, and athletic performance needs. The brand focuses on strength training known as eccentric overload training. Exxentric offers online coaching and educational resources, ships its equipment worldwide, and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Launched in 2018 by Viatek Consumer Product Group, known for innovative designs and unique products, bringing the complete fitness experience into your home. It’s quality equipment at affordable prices with access to 1,000s of live and on-demand classes led by expert trainers. Joining Echelon means more than just home fitness; it means becoming a member of the Echelon Fitness Family that supports each other, inspiring each other to succeed.
Have you ever secretly wanted to be a drummer in a rock and roll band? POUND can take that dream and turn it into an activity that comes pretty close. POUND is a full-body workout that uses lightweight drumsticks as part of a 45-minute cardio-conditioning-strength training session potentially burning up to 900 calories per hour. You can workout in person, online, or via DVD.
When you train hard, you want a mattress that understands your body’s unspoken needs. ReST comes to the rescue with technology to improve circulation, customize support for different zones of your body (especially on leg day), and offer a cool, breathable place to catch all of the Z’s. Enjoy a 10-year warranty and a 90-day risk free policy on all mattresses. ReST ships throughout the United States.
Love football (soccer), but looking for a new way to play? Try Teqball, a sport that uses a curved table to engage two or four players. Created in Hungary in 2012, the sport has no physical contact between players and focuses energy on the momentum of a football. This growing sport has an estimated 2,000 players spread across 100+ countries. Teqball offers a 24-month warranty on its tables and ships worldwide.
Healthpath helps pinpoint and address root causes of health issues. It was founded by Richard Nehme who suffered from severe back pain for most of his life. Frustrated with painkillers, he started looking at new avenues to wellness and created Healthpath, a guided journey to address chronic illness through the practice of functional medicine. Healthpath tests and supplements are only available in the United Kingdom.
What you’re eating could be blocking you from achieving health goals. Pinner Test is a food intolerance test that uses blood from a finger prick to assess how your body is processing food. Knowing which foods are causing issues in your body can help you to avoid inflammation, reduce weight gain, address digestion issues, and battle pain and fatigue. The test is only available in the United States.
Baptiste Institute offers power yoga classes and guides students toward living authentically. Founded by Baron Baptiste, the practice offers multiple in-person and online yoga and educational programs to help you find balance on your yoga mat and in life.
What Is Your Favorite Fitness and Health Store?
At Splitit, we are always looking to offer more ways for people to live big and shop small. Our buy now pay later solution helps people access more in life without breaking the bank. Contact your favorite fitness and health stores and ask them to offer Splitit at checkout today.