9 Buy Now Pay Later Watch Stores With No Credit Check In Sight
There’s just something about putting on the right watch—the one that was made for you—it becomes less of an accessory and more like an extension of who you are. If you love timepieces and are fascinated by the invention of the watch, take time to walk through this e-showcase of some of the most fascinating watches around.
In this post, we invite you to globetrot and go virtual window shopping at nine stores that have captured the art of keeping time. We’ll share their creations, history, and show you how easy it is to get exactly what you want when you buy now and pay later using Splitit at checkout.
9 Watch Stores Offering Monthly Payments
Buying watches online just keeps getting better. Close-up views, detailed specs, and customer testimonials are just three ways online watch stores are helping you make the best choices as you shop at home. Here are the quick deets on nine scroll-worthy pay later watch stores:
- Nomos Glashütte—German watches with a 175-year history of understated opulence
- Mobvoi—Smartwatches for those who crave style, health data, and an active lifestyle
- Nordgreen—Sleekly designed watches with a sustainability and global outreach focus
- Kyomo—Unique fashion watches crafted to protect the environment and inspire change
- Vestiaire Collective—Global resale marketplace with authentic luxury watches
- fashionette—UK-based online shop with designer watches for men and women
- ERA Timepieces—Millionaire-level timepieces without elite price tags
- Frederique Constant—Precision-made, luxury Swiss movement watch collections
- Alpina—Innovative Swiss timepieces reflecting the inspiration of land, air, and sea
For more in-depth details on pay later watch shopping at these stores, read on. These watch shops require no deposit, no credit check, and no application. Each watch shop works with Splitit’s buy now pay later solution, a credit card-based technology that offers stellar customer service. Splitit makes it easy to pay for your watch over time (interest-free, even) while enjoying it right now.
1. NOMOS Glashütte
Quick look: Watch NOMOS watchmaking artisans work.
Take the A17 highway towards Prague, exit toward Pirna, and you will find yourself in Glashütte, the birthplace of NOMOS watches. This small town has produced world famous watches for over 175 years. If you’re looking for an intricately made watch that combines technology with handcrafted design, you want a NOMOS timepiece.
NOMOS uses three time regulation systems: Triovis fine adjustment, DUW adjustment with the NOMOS swing system, and the swan neck fine adjustment. These systems are tested rigorously for days to ensure that your watch will keep time, accurately.
NOMOS pay later watch store facts:
- There are 13 collections to choose from.
- You can use the Watchfinder to see what suits you best.
- You can have watches engraved (up to four lines of 22 characters total).
- All watches are made in Germany and have a two-year warranty.
- NOMOS watches ship worldwide.
If you’re a fan of smartwatches like the Samsung Galaxy watch or the Forerunner 745 Garmin watch, you’ll enjoy seeing what Mobvoi has to offer. Known as TicWatch, these smartwatches seek to define and bridge human interaction with machine technology.
Yes, these award-winning watches offer features such as heart rate monitoring, exercise programs, and motion tracking, but with a flair for natural interaction between the watch and the wearer. Each TicWatch has slightly different features so that you can zero in on what suits you best.
Mobvoi pay later watch shop facts:
- Founded in 2012 in China by Zhifei Li.
- At present, there are 10 smartwatch styles to choose from.
- Mobvoi offers refurbished models at a steep discount.
- The TicWatch Pro is the flagship model.
- Mobvoi offers global shipping to most areas with the exception of military bases.
If sustainability is just as important to you as fashion, take a good look at Copenhagen-based Nordgreen. The brand plants trees to offset carbon emissions; uses FSC-certified packaging (renewable and environmentally responsible); partners with global charitable organizations; and adheres to high standards for labor practices.
Award-winning designer Jakob Wagner is at the helm of aesthetic influence for the brand. He uses nature as an inspiration and considers how your watch will fit into your everyday life in terms of style, materials, and function.
Nordgreen pay later watch store facts:
- Nordgreen was started in 2017 by Pascar Sivam and Vasilij Brandt.
- The name reflects who they are (Nordic) and their protection of nature (green).
- Men’s and women’s watches each have three collections.
- You can save up to 30% on Nordgreen refurbished watches.
- Nordgreen ships worldwide and offers a two-year warranty.
Quick look: Watch a Kyomo watch unboxing.
Kyomo is another brand that takes style and sustainability seriously. Headquartered in Barcelona, Kyomo is the brainchild of Isabelle Gavray and Alessandro Cuomo who share a passion for fashion and travel. Their stylish octagonal watches are made for the entire family and feature an assortment of band styles and intriguing watch faces.
They shun the use of pollutants throughout the manufacturing process; reduce reliance on fossil origin materials; use natural and recycled packaging; and work with suppliers who match their views on gender equality and fair compensation. Kyomo wants you to feel good about what you wear on your wrist.
Kyomo pay later watch shop facts:
- All leather bands are vegan.
- All bands are adjustable and interchangeable.
- Premiere is Kyomo’s first collection.
- Kyomo offers a two-year warranty on its watches.
- Kyomo provides free global shipping to North America, Europe, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East (taxes and duties may vary).
5. Vestiaire Collective
Quick look: Shop never-worn designer watches by brand.
Vestiaire Collective is a one-stop shop for all things fashion forward. It’s a marketplace for pre-owned luxury goods including watches. Shop watches from A. Lange & Sohne to Zenith.
All brands shipped via Vestiaire Collective are authenticated to ensure you’ll get exactly what you expect (at 30 to 70% off retail). If you want a selection of top designers in women’s and men’s watches, this is one of the best places you can shop.
Vestiaire Collective pay later watch shop facts:
- Vestiaire Collective launched in 2009.
- You can create a free account to shop.
- They carry an extensive collection of Rolex watches.
- Some watches are eligible for direct shipping (no authentication, direct from seller)
- Vestiaire Collective ships worldwide.
If you want a choice of styles and designer timepieces to accompany different looks, fashionette is a leading online store for women’s fashions. They offer an extensive list of watches created by designers such as Versace, Micheal Kors, and DKNY.
fashionette pay later watch store facts:
- fashionette was founded in 2009.
- There are more than 800 watches (including men’s styles) to choose from.
- They offer a 30-day return policy.
- Standard shipping is free within the UK.
- fashionette only ships within the UK.
7. ERA Timepieces
Quite simply, ERA TImepieces start conversations. They are more affordable timepieces modeled after originals with price tags in excess of $100k. Take for example the flagship model, the ERA Prometheus. It features a Tourbillon movement (also known as a complication), a one direction rotating wheel. Are Tourbillon watches worth it? While the answer will be based on personal preferences, it’s hard to argue that they aren’t fascinating to behold.
We love how you can customize your ERA watch or choose an existing style. Each model is uniquely made and features an exposed watch mechanism.
ERA Timepieces pay later watch store facts:
- ERA Timepieces was founded by current CEO, Michael Galarza
- ERA Timepieces offers a 60-day risk-free trial.
- There are nine ERA watch models to choose from.
- These watches have a two-year warranty.
- ERA Timepieces ships watches globally.
8. Frédérique Constant
Frédérique Constant, based in Geneva, Switzerland, is a manufacturer of luxury watches. Each collection of watches comes from the collaborative efforts of multiple departments in the company. The brand employs Tourbillon and Heart Beat movements to keep time.
Frédérique Constant also offers the Vitality smartwatch and other smartwatch models with an accompanying app compatible with Android and iOS phones. We think you’ll enjoy the variety of colors and styles no matter which collection you browse.
Frédérique Constant pay later watch shop facts:
- Frédérique Constant was founded in 1988 by married couple Peter Stas and Aletta Bax.
- The first collection launched in 1992.
- There are 9 watch collections available.
- Frédérique Constant offers a two-year warranty on all watches.
- Frédérique Constant ships to Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Netherlands, and Hong Kong SAR.
Alpina Watches is a Swiss watchmaker creating timepieces that are suitable in different climates, conditions, and applications. For example, the Sea collection is water resistant to 10 ATM, meaning it can handle water pressure to a depth of 100 meters. It can ensure splashes of water, rain, snow, showering, swimming…you get the idea.
We invite you to take a look at each collection, including the smartwatch offerings that sync with the Alpina app. There are so many options, you are sure to find something for yourself or a good friend.
Alpina pay later watch store facts:
- Alpina has created mechanical watches since 1883.
- Each watch is anti-magnetic, anti-shock, and water-resistant
- There are five collections to choose from.
- All Alpina watches are assembled by hand and come with a two-year warranty.
- Alpina ships insured watches to Switzerland, Mexico, Hong Kong SAR, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand.
How Splitit Helps You Get What You Want
Have you ever shopped with gusto, found exactly what you wanted, but felt deflated once you saw the price? Sticker shock is real. Perhaps you saw something you liked, realized you had to apply for financing and started lamenting over your credit score. Whatever your situation, using pay later technology like Splitit can help you remove price barriers and credit score woes.
Splitit is a buy now pay later solution focused on customer service and satisfaction.
Using monthly payments, Splitit helps you buy higher-end, quality products and services known for longevity without paying the full price up front. It doesn’t matter if you have bad credit, all you need is an existing Visa or Mastercard and enough available credit to cover the cost of the purchase. That’s right, no credit check is needed to get your new watch home.
For example, if your perfect watch costs $500 and you have at least $500 available on your credit card, you can choose Splitit at checkout. So, if that TicWatch C2 or Tetra Azure caught your eye today, you can get it shipped now while you pay in monthly installments.
Splitit technology will work in the background to keep your monthly payments on track while you enjoy your watch. Need to know more? Here’s a shopper’s-eye-view of the matter.
What is Your Favorite Watch Store?
Do you have one or more favorite watch stores that don’t offer Splitit? Wish they did? It’s as easy as contacting customer service at those stores and asking them to provide Splitit. We are always looking to work with more quality watch stores. Point them in our direction and we’ll take care of the rest.
Happy watch shopping!