SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
Sales – New York/ California
Are you someone who’s hungry to make a name for themselves in sales while learning from the best? We are looking for a highly driven Account Development Representative who has 3-5yrs experience finding and qualifying leads, a superb phone presence, and a team-winning attitude. You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders to understand their business issues, consult, and qualify leads for the closing team. Do you also have an engaging and consultative personality? Tenacious and focused attitude? Thrive in a remote environment? Then you could be the perfect person for the job! Apply to find out…we dare you.
What You’ll Do:
- Research to develop leads, reach out to prospects, and consult to create qualified sales opportunities for the closing team
- Learn how to identify target companies and effectively research those opportunities, while additionally developing outreach campaigns
- Strategize with top-producing sales executives with decades of experience closing some of the largest accounts in the world.
- Engage key stakeholders to understand business operations issues
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
Who You Are:
- You have a desire to do and achieve brilliant things, and a hunger to grow a global startup into a thriving enterprise
- You’re confident and capable of this anywhere in the US
- 3-5 years of proven success in inbound or outbound sales, talking to customers, and (ideally) payments experience.
- A strong desire to learn from the best in the business
- Integrity, curiosity, a great phone manner, and being goal oriented are non-negotiables.
- You will have an uncanny knack for booking meetings by delivering a strong value proposition
Who You’ll Be Working With:
Collaborative, Passionate & Results-Driven Leaders. These two are focused on succeeding as a team. They believe in making the sales process fun, both internally and externally and being hyper-focused on the customer.
Equally Passionate with a Winning Mindset. Your team is made up of people who are great at what they do, and collaborate to win as a team. They’re not your average sales team. They’re process and relationship focused, winning by delivering true value.