SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
San Francisco, CA
Who you’ll be working for:
Our culture is an environment of innovation, inspiration, and open communication. We live by the following values: Unique Perspective. Unwavering Courage. Bold Determination. Deliver Impact. Our values aren’t words we post on the wall- they make up the essence of who we are and how we make business decisions. They also shape the way we hire – so if you work with us, you will likely embody these too.
This role will report to the Director of Communications. You can expect empowering and supportive leadership with an environment of collaboration. You’ll be part of a growing global marketing team who are focused on delivering impact through insight and data driven marketing strategies.
About the Role:
The Global Communications Manager is critical in driving significant growth in FY21 and beyond. You will drive our Global PR efforts across multiple audiences including consumers, businesses and partnerships. You will also manage critical elements of our Investor Relations program, by partnering with senior executives and external consultants. In addition, you will build and lead our Internal Communications function, working closely with senior leadership to roll out timely and meaningful updates to all staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Driving Splitit’s Global PR initiatives
- Grow brand awareness & comprehension through localized PR execution of the global strategy in North America, Europe, and APAC
- Work with marketing leaders and senior executives to align PR initiatives to company priorities
- Manage relationships with external PR agencies
- Manage elements of Splitit’s Investor Relations program
- Co-building investor presentations & reports
- Owning the communication flow to investors
- Owning the content on Splitit’s Investor microsite
- Responsible for developing and driving Splitit’s Internal Communications function.
- Work closely with Splitit leadership to define how to reach and engage with staff on a timely basis
- Own all internal communications including company meetings, in-person staff events, and email cadence
What You Bring:
- 5 years Communications experience in either ecommerce, payments or technology, ideally in fast-growing start-up-like environments
- Growth mindset with experience across both B2B and B2C
- Sense of urgency, moving quickly from idea to action with a proven track record of execution, measured impact and test and learn programme execution
- Demonstrated ability to define clear, measurable plans and follow-through to implementation and measurement
- Excellent track record of beating targets or KPIs
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
Comp & Benefits:
We offer a competitive & comprehensive compensation package including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer stock options and strong bonus incentives. In addition, you can expect to work in a collaborative, laid-back and supportive team environment that values you as a human- not just a worker.
Splitit is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
However, at Splitit, diversity & inclusion is not just a metric. It’s an intentional way of working with one another. We strive to build teams as diverse as our markets. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are obsessed with helping people. Our goal is to help people responsibly enrich their lives by leveraging the credit they have earned. Splitit is the only global card-based installment solution, revolutionizing the way people pay. Merchants benefit by offering their shoppers the option to use existing credit to pay via interest-free monthly payment plans. The SaaS solution guarantees merchants to be paid on-time while offering world-wide shoppers a simple customer-focused checkout experience. Our business is growing quickly, and we are expanding in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Please provide examples of your work or a portfolio in your application. You might also be asked to prepare a case study of your work or provide a short presentation during the final stages of the interview process.Apply