Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving results at all stages of Spiltit’s marketing funnel and will be a key player in helping realize Splitit’s rapid growth plans. The Senior Marketing Manager will plan, run, and measure Splitit’s digital marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results against Splitit’s marketing strategy. In addition, the Senior Marketing Manager will build and manage a program that provides marketing plans, collateral, and digital ads for use by merchants who use Splitit’s payment solutions (i.e., customer marketing initiatives).
Splitit is a fast-paced global fintech innovator. Day-to-day tasks for the Senior Marketing Manager include improving Splitit’s marketing outcomes with Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, and other pay-per-click platforms, optimizing Splitit’s organic search performance, implementing and running a marketing analytics program, and supporting other marketing team members on cross-functional marketing projects.
*The Senior Marketing Manager position is based in New York and reports to Spiltit’s Vice President of Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience and results in planning, leading, and executing growth marketing / performance marketing programs
- Intimate understanding of digital marketing channels, with a focus on Google AdWords and LinkedIn
- A track record of results with Pay Per Click campaigns
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget and project management expertise
- Solid understanding of marketing technology knowledge of Optimizely and similar marketing platforms preferred)
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends in eCommerce and fintech
- Collegial and team-based working style
- “Can do” attitude
- Growth marketing mentality
- Willingness to be flexible and self-directed in a lean start-up culture
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years in either fintech or eCommerce preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience at the manager level
- Bachelor of Arts degree or the equivalent
Splitit is a payment method solution enabling consumers and businesses to pay for purchases with an existing credit card by splitting the cost into interest and fee-free monthly payments, without the need for additional registrations or applications. Splitit’s consumer solutions enable merchants to offer their customers an easy way to pay for purchases in monthly installments with instant approval, decreasing cart abandonment rates and increasing revenue. Splitit allows merchants to provide buyers with an interest-free, installment credit solution for purchasing goods and services utilizing their existing credit cards.