SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
E-sign Disclosure Agreement
ELECTRONIC RECORDS DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT AGREEMENT
Please read this Electronic Records Disclosure and Consent Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully and download or print a copy for your records. By accessing the Splitit website, using the Splitit services or the Splitit Platform and completing your purchase, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
In this Agreement, the words “we,” “us,” “our” mean Splitit USA Inc. and our affiliates
Electronic Application and Related Disclosures. Federal laws and regulations, including the federal Truth-in-Lending Act and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Regulation Z, require us to give you certain important disclosures in writing relating to your Retail Installment Sales Contract. Without your consent, we are not permitted to give you these disclosures electronically. These disclosures include, but are not limited to, our Retail Installment Sales Contract, Truth in Lending Act disclosures, privacy notices, payment authorizations, and any other disclosures regarding your legal rights and obligations relating to your Retail Installment Sales Contract which are required by law to be provided in writing (the “Disclosures”).
Requesting Paper Copy of Disclosures. At your request, we will provide a copy of your Disclosures and agreement in paper-based media. To request a paper copy of your Disclosures, contact us by telephone at +1 (844) 775-4848 (SPLITIT) or by email at email@example.com. We will not charge you any fees for providing a paper copy.
Your Consent is Required. You must consent to receiving the Disclosures electronically in order to enter into the Retail Installment Sales Contract online and access services relating to your Retail Installment Contract. If you do not want to receive the Disclosures electronically, you should utilize a different check-out method to complete your transaction.
System Requirements to Access Application, Disclosures and Retail Installment Sales Contract. To apply electronically and to receive an electronic copy of the Disclosures, you must have the following:
- a personal computer or other access device which is capable of accessing the Internet (e.g., you must have a cable Internet connection or some other means of access to the Internet, and you must have an active account with an Internet service provider), and which can receive HTML files;
- a valid email address and, if you use a spam filter that blocks our re-routes emails from unknown senders, you must permit messages from the @splitit.com domain in your spam filter.
- a current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- an Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications; and
- 128-bit SSL encryption software.
Your access to this page verifies that your system, browser and encryption software meet these requirements.
System Requirements to Retain the Disclosures and Retail Installment Sales Contract. To retain the Disclosures, your system must have the ability and sufficient storage space to either download (to your hard disk drive or other storage device) or print both web pages (screens) as well as embedded HTML files.
Updating Your Information. You must keep us informed of any change in your telephone number or your mailing address. You may contact us to tell us about these changes by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of availability of electronic Documents in the event your mobile number, email address or other contact information on file is invalid; your email or Internet service provider filters the notification as “spam” or “junk mail”; there is a malfunction in your computer, mobile device, browser, Internet service, mobile connectivity and/or software; or for other reasons beyond our control.
Withdrawing Consent. You are free to withdraw your consent to this agreement at any time. To do so, please submit a request to withdraw your consent by telephone at +1 (844) 775-4848 (SPLITIT) or by email at email@example.com. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request. The legal effectiveness, validity and enforceability of Disclosures that were previously provided or signed electronically will not be affected. If you withdraw your consent, we declare all amounts you owe us immediately due and payable, and we may close or limit access to our services. You agree to pay any amount you owe us even if you withdraw your consent or we close or limit access to your account.
Acceptance of Agreement and Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures and Retail Installment Sales Contract. By accessing the Splitit website, using the Splitit services or the Splitit Platform and completing your purchase, you confirm that:
- you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement;
- the Internet access device(s) you will use to complete your on-line application and to receive the Disclosures and Retail Installment Sales Contract meet(s) the system requirements described above;
- you consent to receiving the Disclosures and Retail Installment Sales Contract electronically to any email address or mobile telephone number you have provided or made available to us;
- The Disclosures that we provide electronically have the same meaning and effect as if provided in paper form; and
- Your electronic acceptance or signature on any agreement or document has the same effect as if you signed it in ink.