Legal & PCI
PCI DSS Certification
Last Update: December, 2018
Splitit is committed to safeguarding customer information. To accomplish that, we invest significant resources to provide secure and reliable payment solutions for you and your customers.
PCI DSS Compliance
Splitit is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider.
What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS is the Data Security Standard put together by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, comprised of the five major payment networks: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB. It is the global data security standard that every business wanting to accept payment cards and store, process, and/or transmit cardholder data must comply with. The data standard has a total of twelve compliance requirements broken down into six broad control objectives:
- Build and maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
Splitit implements the highest technology standards to meet the PCI compliance such as:
- Data Encryption Keys (DEKs) and Key Encryption Keys (KEKs) that are encrypted with AES256 algorithm and Master Key which is encrypted with RSA1024 algorithm
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Implement WAF (Web Application Firewall) to protect against threads
- Use File integrity products to detect malicious file access
- Use intrusion detection systems
- Monitor and analyze security alerts and information
- Incorporate two-factor authentication for remote access
- Deploy anti-virus software on all systems commonly affected by malicious software
- Limit access to system components and cardholder data to only those individuals whose job requires such access
Select your business type
Tailored to businesses with over $2 million annual sales
Please get in touch and our dedicated sales team will contact you shortly.
Up to $2m
Get started today with our self-onboarding portal, perfect for businesses with up to $2 million annual sales.
Create your Splitit business account and easily add Splitit to your Ecommerce store.
Use your existing credit card without the interest
You don’t need an account to use Splitit. Find us at the checkout at your favorite stores.