SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
- What data is collected by Splitit and for what purposes?
In connection with your participation in a survey, we will collect and process the information you fill in the survey form. Such information shall include the following types of personal data (i.e. personal data is in information which identifies or may identify an individual:
- Your email address in order to send you a voucher for completing a survey.
- Information regarding your purchase experience via Splitit services, including your feedback on the process and customer support. We collect this information in order to improve our services and product and understand if there are any difficulties or failures in connection with the use of our services.
- Information regarding your age range, gender, payment preferences, income, etc.. We collect this information for our statistics and analytics purposes and in order to improve the service and make it customized for our shoppers.
- We may link the information collected in the survey to information we already have about you, such as which type of payment card you used with Splitit, the merchant you were purchasing from, merchant location, your location, etc. We will link the above-mentioned information to the information we have on you (only to the extent we have) in order to analyze and get insights regarding transactions made with our services and in order to improve our services.
- Will Splitit share my data with others?
- WE DO NOT SELL OR RENT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- Non-personal data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain personal data and is used to develop content services for our clients.
- We share personal data only under the following limited circumstances: (i) with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our services and conducting our business, such marketing and technology services; (ii) as necessary to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and fraud, and to guide decisions about the products, services and communications; (iii) to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- How Can I Control My Personal Data?
- Reviewing and amending your personal data. You may send us a request in connection with reviewing your personal data to email@example.com. In the event any personal data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification.
- Right of erasure and restriction. You may also be entitled to request the erasure or the restriction of your personal data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Portability of personal data. To the extent relevant and applicable to you, you may be entitled to request the portability of your personal data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention period:we reserve the right to retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analysis and development of the services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-personal data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation.
- Filing a complaint to a supervisory authority. You are also entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in connection with concerns you may have with regard to your privacy and personal data.
- Transfer of Information
Our databases are currently located in the United States. Some of our processing activities are made in Israel. The European Commission has decided that the State of Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization. Any other transfer of Personal Data originating from the EU to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of your rights.
- Contact information