SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
Celebrate Mom: BNPL Guide to Gifts for Mother’s Day or Any Day
24 Great Gift Ideas. 8 Top BNPL Stores. 0% Interest.
Celebrate your mother, mother figures, and any other woman who has influenced your life with a well-thought-out gift. Buy a gift for Mother’s Day or any day just because.
In this post, we’ll share top stores offering swoon-worthy gift ideas connected to buy now pay later power. We’ll also break down how Splitit BNPL works, helping you plan for high-quality purchases with a hassle-free monthly payment alternative.
Time to shop for your favorite women!
Top BNPL Stores with Luxury Gift Ideas for Mom
Check out these stores that all offer Splitit as a payment alternative at checkout. Splitit is a buy now pay later option that works with your existing Visa or Mastercard. We’ll share three luxury gift ideas at each store perfect for celebrating moms everywhere.
1. Luxury Promise
Upcycling is in and Luxury Promise is a London-born, global marketplace for premium pre-owned fashions. You can get your hands on gently-used designer threads from the likes of Louis Vutton and Yves Saint Laurent for less.
Check out these on-trend gift ideas for mom:
- Stylish Scarves — Using colorful silk scarves across your coat or clothing or on your head is a fashion “do” this spring.
- Bright or Textured Handbags — Yellow purses seem to keep stealing the show this spring, but so do handbags with interesting textures such as feathers and chainmail.
- Baggy Pants — Tired of the skin-tight look? Oversized pants are very much a thing. Not only comfortable, but versatile as you can create a dressed up or down look with the same pair.
These gifts are just the beginning, especially when you have a true fashionista to shop for. Take some time to check out Luxury Promise’s designer bags, accessories, jewelry, clothing, shoes, and homewares to find just the right BNPL gift for Mother’s Day or any day you choose.
2. James Allen
James Allen is the largest privately-held online retailer of diamonds. If you’ve been wanting to buy diamond jewelry for your mother, we think you’ll enjoy the level of detail you get from shopping online with James Allen.
All diamonds are photographed in high definition with a 360-degree view to give you the next best experience of being in a store. Plus, you have access to 24/7 diamond experts who can answer your questions before you buy.
Here are three gift ideas mom might love:
- Diamond Earrings — Diamond earrings are timeless. From studs to drop earrings, colored diamonds to lab-grown, there are so many options to find the pair that suits your mother best.
- Pearls — Pearls never go out of style, but they are a hot item this spring. James Allen has a wide selection of pearl earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and rings to choose from whether she likes a traditional look or a unique conversation piece.
- Birthstone Jewelry — Birthstone jewelry is often popular because it celebrates the month she was born. Take a look at the collections for each month and pick the one that will make her smile.
If you have a vision in your mind for a pendant necklace, check out the option to design your own jewelry for mom. If you’re looking for something unforgettable, James Allen is the place to shop. Choose Splitit at checkout to stretch your payments out so you can stick to your budget.
3. Vestiaire Collective
Say no to fashion waste and yes to luxury looks for less when you shop with Vestiaire Collective. This Parisian marketplace is the global standard for all things fashion; it’s an online luxury resale shop boasting 25,000 new items each week.
Here are just a few gifts ideas that are fresh from the runway:
- Maxi Dresses — It’s that time of year for the maxi dress, a flowing expression of all things feminine suitable for women of all shapes and sizes. This shop has a variety of solids, prints, and sleeveless designs to keep her cool when the weather is warm.
- Capes — Deep down, you already know she’s Wonder Woman. These clothes just give everyone else the heads up. This spring is all about capes. A standalone cape to keep her warm on chilly nights or a cape design built into her dresses and tops might be just what she is looking for.
- Shimmering Fashions — Glitter, sequins, crystals and such on clothing, bags, shoes, accessories, and jewelry is a fun look this year. Vestiaire Collective has quite the collection of bling to add to your mother’s natural sparkle.
With 3,000 carefully curated items added daily, you’re sure to find something that speaks to your mother’s sense of style. You get the benefit of savings from buying pre-loved fashions and the opportunity to pay over time, interest free. Win-win.
Who couldn’t use some spa time at home these days? LOOKFANTASTIC is a one-stop shop for gifts that will make mom look and feel fantastic. By partnering with luxury brands and providing a range of items that are vegan, organic, and clean, these are gifts you can feel good about giving.
Check out these gift ideas for your mother:
- Bath & Body Treats — Her favorite spa might not be open yet, so bring the experience to her with a mix of bath and body products in her favorite scents.
- Vegan Makeup — Is your mother embracing a vegan lifestyle, but having trouble finding makeup she believes in? Browse through the vegan makeup offerings and create a makeup bag filled with goodies just for her.
- Beauty Box — Want to send her something cool each month? Check out the LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Box subscription.
From Aveda Skincare to ZOEVA, LOOKFANTASTICc offers a collection of coveted, diverse beauty brands in one place for an easy shopping experience. Create the perfect collection of beauty items for mom while paying over time, fee-free with Splitit.
CurrentBody is the place to shop if you’re looking for gifts that combine beauty with technology. They offer a collection of beauty devices and smart products designed to improve the way your mom radiates her natural beauty.
Here are a handful of eye-catching gifts we think she’ll love:
- LED Light Therapy Mask — This award-winning mask is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and 95 percent of users say their skin tone texture and firmness improved. If your mom has expressed wanting a refreshed look, this could be the key.
- Sonic Cleansers — Keep her skin at its best with a sonic cleanser. These devices use oscillating sonic technology to gently keep pores clean.
- Hair Removal Devices — Choose from a large selection of hair removal devices that use a mix of technologies from lasers to epilators to keep skin smooth and hair-free.
CurrentBody offers the latest in popular, effective brands that are designed to improve skin, hair, body, and overall well-being. It’s even better that you can get everything you want for mom while making small, monthly payments for a set period of time.
6. Echelon UK
Whether she’s a weekend warrior or is working on building a daily fitness habit, Echelon is on her side. With exercise equipment and on-demand fitness instruction, it’s an at-home wellness solution worth looking into.
Here is just some of what Echelon has to offer:
- Exercise Bike — Echelon offers different Connect bikes, each of which can be compared to hone in on the features that matter most. These are spin bikes with touchscreen displays designed to help her improve her fitness level or challenge herself to reach higher.
- Fitness Mirror — This is the answer to at-home personal training. Echelon Reflect is a 50-inch fitness touchscreen mirror that delivers multiple workouts while helping your mom stay in touch with her form and posture as she gets stronger.
- Treadmill — Echelon Stride is great for an in-home walk or run when she’s pressed for time or the weather isn’t cooperating. As an added bonus, your mom can step on a lever and this space-saving treadmill will fold itself up. No more bending and lifting (unless it’s time for her on-demand strength training class).
If you already have an Echelon membership, you can connect with mom in the app and work out together no matter where you are in the world. If you are new to Echelon, you’ll be glad to know that you can start a workout circle in your family (and all for low, budget-friendly monthly payments without interest).
7. Roxy UK
Planning a beach trip with mom this year? Get the jump on her beachwear ensembles at Roxy. Roxy is a successful offshoot from the respected surf brand, Quiksilver. It has fast become a go-to online destination for women’s swimwear and activewear.
Check out these warm weather gifts:
- Swimwear — Roxy has a variety of swimwear looks from bikinis and one-piece swimsuits to boardshorts and wetsuits. You can choose from solid colors, floral prints and textured looks.
- Sandals — Buy her comfortable sandals that match her personal style. Roxy has sandals of all styles and materials from leather to jellies.
- Sunglasses — Shop for the latest in sunglasses fashions with frames of different sizes, shapes, and colors.
Does your mom live in a cold climate? Roxy has you covered. Check out their snow shop for the latest in cold weather, ski, and snowboarding gear. You can get it all, using a flexible buy now pay later option that suits your budget and her style.
8. Poly & Bark
If your mom is wishing for a room makeover or just a few new standout pieces, check out Poly & Bark. The California-based company offers a mishmash of furniture and home accents inspired by cultures across America.
Here are a few gift ideas:
- Bed — A new bed frame can change the ambience of an entire room. Add a few side tables for a uniform look.
- Room accents — Gather a mix of items to change the look and feel of your mother’s living space. Poly & Bark has a wide selection of lighting and decorative accents like poufs, throws, pillows, rugs, and mirrors to transform a room.
- Seating — Is a new sectional sofa or lounge chair on your mom’s wish list? You can make her wish come true sooner than she thinks with plush, luxurious seating to help her unwind after a long day at work.
Whether you are shopping for Mother’s Day or any day to celebrate mom, Poly & Bark offers home furnishings that are built to last and designed to charm. Plus, you can shop without blowing your budget by paying small installments over time.
How Splitit Helps You Buy the Gift She Really Wants
This year, Splitit can help you celebrate mom in a big way with the tiniest payments. You can do it by selecting Splitit at checkout.
Splitit is a buy now pay later method that is:
- Free: It’s hassle-free, fee-free, and is available to use at no additional cost.
- Easy: Just choose Splitit at checkout and let the technology do the rest.
- Flexible: Choose monthly payment terms that suit your needs. This allows you to plan for large purchases without feeling the stress of paying all at once.
- Accessible: With an existing Visa or Mastercard and enough available credit to make the purchase, you are ready to roll. No need for lengthy applications or credit checks.
When you choose to pay with Splitit, an interest-free payment plan is set up on your existing credit card. You won’t be charged the full amount up front, but Splitit will set aside a pre-authorized amount that will decrease as you make your payments.
Learn more about how Splitit works here and join a community of shoppers who choose to buy now and pay over time to get the high-quality items they want for themselves and those they love. Get the gift you really want for mom any day with Splitit.