SPLITIT LTD (Company) Objectives The Risk, Audit and Governance Committee (Committee) has been established by the board of directors (Board) of the Company pursuant to article 47 of the Company’s articles of association. The Committee’s primary objective is, in
Location: New York
Who you’ll be working for:
Our culture is an environment of innovation, inspiration, and open communication. We live by the following values: Unique Perspective. Unwavering Courage. Bold Determination. Deliver Impact. Our values aren’t words we post on the wall- they make up the essence of who we are and how we make business decisions. They also shape the way we hire- so if you work with us, you will likely embody these too.
This role will report directly to the Chief Customer Officer. The Chief Customer Officer is a creative leader and out-of-the-box thinker that drives their team toward results. Through both support and extensive experience they instill a vigor and passion for delivering superior customer service.
About the Role:
The Global Director of Professional Services will work closely with the North American sales team and alongside our Customer Success team to enable merchants to integrate Splitit as a payment option. They’ll additionally be responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and new merchants across North America.
You will own the technical delivery of integrations from pre-sales with CSuite executives through integration, testing, implementation, and launch of both merchant and partner solutions. You will also be a technical subject matter expert of BNPL and payments in general, and have a full understanding of internal and external capabilities of Splitit products.
Your responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Effectively coach and manage a growing team to their full potential
- Leverage excellent communication skills for cross functional collaboration to achieve business goals
- Be able to provide technical expertise in support of both the Sales and Customer Success teams to achieve the customers’ needs
- Leverage your business acumen to operate at a level that takes into account other overarching business objectives and needs and marry them with your own; and then filtering down to your team their key focus areas
- Provide Pre-Sales / Integration Engineering of merchants in support of the Sales and Customer Success team
- Work with technical products leads to the design of a solution that optimally utilizes our products and payment platform
- Lead complex partner engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Splitit and our partner organisations
- Assist merchant and partners with the technical architecture of solutions to match Merchant’s industry standards, use cases, strategy, and technical needs
- Provide guidance and direction to merchants to ensure integrations follow our best practices
- Maintain regular communication with both the Merchants and internal teams to ensure that expectations are met
- Develop Solution Proposal and Solution Design overview documents that define the overall solution and implementation
- Oversee technical project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Work with internal product teams to align roadmap phases for future release schedules
What You Bring:
- 5+ years in online payments (BNPL, Credit Card, Banking or gateways and/or payment processors)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or finance, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience/exposure in the following areas:
- Web and mobile payment technologies
- Deep understanding of APIs, REST, Oauth and other related technologies
- Salesforce, Zendesk, G Suite, Postman
- 10+ years of relevant experience in working as a Pre-Sales engineer/integration engineer that supports support Business Development initiatives
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English with the ability to communicate with everyone from C-Level Executives to engineers. Ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt communication styles depending on the target audience
- Ability to gather requirements and translate into detailed design documents
- Ability to analyze strategic objectives and define specific tactical goals required to achieve them
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% if necessary) in support of key projects and regionally as required
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
Comp & Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer stock options and strong bonus incentives. In addition, you can expect to work in a collaborative, laid-back and supportive team environment that values you as a human- not just a worker.
Splitit is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
However, at Splitit, diversity & inclusion is not just a metric. It’s an intentional way of working with one another. We strive to build teams as diverse as our markets. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are obsessed with helping people. Our goal is to help people responsibly enrich their lives by leveraging the credit they have earned. Splitit is the only global card-based installment solution, revolutionizing the way people pay. Merchants benefit by offering their shoppers the option to use existing credit to pay via interest-free monthly payment plans. The SaaS solution guarantees merchants to be paid on-time while offering world-wide shoppers a simple customer-focused checkout experience. Our business is growing quickly, and we are expanding in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.Apply