What will you actually be doing?
– Drive resolution of technical escalations, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
– Serve as an internal point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
– Provide interface between Support and Account Customer Success Managers
– Exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
– Provide technical and non-technical mentoring to Tier 1 Support Agents
– Set up our Customer Success Agents for success
– Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers implement, deploy and maintain the Splitit solution
– Author and review knowledge base content to drive support scalability and improve self-service capabilities
– Provide feedback within the organization about common or emerging issues that can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
– Fluent in English – excellent writing and speaking required
– 1-2 years of customer support, technical support, system administration or a related customer facing role, with at least 2 years in a technical role
– Experience supporting SaaS applications
– Real passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
– Ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly.
– Excellent relationship with management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
– Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
– Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
– Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations
-Willing to work flexible hours when necessary